Klein Tools 2-1/2-Inch Bi-Metal Hole Saw Model 31940
Comparable to DeWALT(R) 2.5-inch orange-colored bi-metal hole-saw (model D180040); sold by Amazon.
Klein Tools 2-1/2-Inch Bi-Metal Hole Saw Model 31940 Features
- Optimized for cutting steel including stainless steel
- Cuts precise holes in drywall, ceiling tile steel, wood, plastic and stainless steel
- Long-lasting, fast-cutting blade
- Multiple slots provide different leverage points to easily remove slugs
- Heavy-duty steel construction includes a thick backplate to withstand abuse
- Hex-shaped base for easy removal from arbor
The Klein Tools 2-1/2-Inch Bi-Metal Hole Saw Model 31940 is a perfect size for cutting holes fit for two-inch PVC piping.
This hole saw fits on most standard hole-saw-drill-bit-attachment pieces.
Sometimes, it helps to use a smaller normal drill-bit to drill a pilot hole before drilling with a hole-saw because it helps to keep the hole-saw centered while getting into the initial hole.